As happy as we are about finally being able to see many friends in Dublin this year, we are also aware that many of you will not be able to make it in-person. Following the two successful years of running EuroPython online, and making so many precious memories and friends from all over the world, we present you EuroPython 2022 Hybrid: wherever you are based, let's celebrate Python and our community, rejoice at our diversity and learn and have fun in Dublin and beyond! In this spirit, we strive to make the remote participation as interactive as possible.
- To participate in the conference interactively (with guaranteed access to livestreams), a "remote ticket" registration is required. See details and pricing on the Buy Tickets page;
- Instructions on how to access to the remote event platform will be sent to your email a few days closer to the event.
Note: in-person ticket holders will be provided with remote event access
Remote participation is between 13-15 July (Wednesday - Friday):
- Livestreams of Keynotes, Panel discussions, all 6 tracks of talks.
- Participation of Lightning Talks
- Live participation ((with video and audio) of every QA session post talk.
- Breakout discussions with available speakers.
- On-Demand viewing will be available with a couple hours after the live stream
Note: Tutorials and Workshops on 11-12 July will not be streamed.
As per our tradition, we also provide open and free access to the livestreams of our conference talks (13-15 July). You are not required to register a ticket, but you are welcome to if you would like an email reminder or receive up-to-date information about the conference.
But The free livestream-only ticket does not include support and you will be unable to interact with the speakers or other in-person audience. Consider getting a remote ticket instead.