Pew Pew Workshop
- Liffey Hall 2
- Start (Dublin time):
- Start (your time):
- 360 minutes
Join Radomir Dopieralski, creator of Pew Pew Games Console, and learn how to programme this game console with CircuitPython. Attendees of the Pew Pew workshop will receive a Pew Pew games console to take home with them after the workshop.
The Pew Pew workshop is free for EuroPython conference or training ticket holders, however, spaces are limited.
The PewPew is a simplified game console, programmable with CircuitPython, a variant of MicroPython. It comes with a 64 LED display and a set of small buttons to drive the console.
We will have one device per attendee with a training or conference ticket (day pass holders are not eligible).
This workshop will teach you how to program the consoles and help with any questions you may have, we have arranged a special workshop room Tuesday, where Radomir and his team will run the workshop focusing on the PewPew. You will learn how to write small programs and games.
Our hope is that you will take this knowledge home and spread the word about how much fun Python is – especially for younger users.
The Pew Pew workshop is free for EuroPython conference or training ticket holders, and spaces limited to 30 people.
- Radomir Dopieralski: https://hackaday.io/deshipu
- PewPew Documentation, with a tutorial: https://pewpew.rtfd.io
- Project page: https://hackaday.io/project/159733
- GitHub repository: https://github.com/pewpew-game
- CircuitPython documentation: https://circuitpython.rtfd.io
- Latest firmware download: https://circuitpython.org/board/pewpew10